ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Semantic Wiki mini-series Session-2 - Semantic

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swikig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:57:26 -0800
Ref.  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_11_20    (01)

= *REMINDER* =    (02)

The subject Semantic Wiki Technology-1 session (session-2 of the
mini-series) will be here tomorrow - Thursday, 20-Nov-2008 starting at
10:30pm PST / 12:30pm CST / 1:30pm EST / 3:30pm (Rio)/ 7:30pm CEST /
17:30 UTC.    (03)

The title of the mini-series is, again:  "Semantic Wikis: *The Wiki
Way to the Semantic Web*" with this session covering the topic: "*An
introduction to some of the Semantic Wiki Engines and Related
Technologies*." Please refer to details on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_11_20    (04)

This is a virtual event (in the form of an augmented conference call).
You will only need your phone line and access to the Internet to
participate.    (05)

*RSVP* by e-mailing the sender <peter.yim at cim3.com> off-line to
register your attendance, if you haven't already done so. (If you
aren't already on the [ontolog-invitation] list, kindly include your
name, affiliation and job title as well.)    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/