ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Database & Ontology" mini-series - Dr. Alan Wu

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:48:50 -0700
Re:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_10_18    (01)

*REMINDER*    (02)

The 2nd session of a 2-part presentation from ORACLE on their
RDF/OWL efforts is coming up tomorrow, i.e. Thursday,
18-October-2007 (starting at 10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 6:30pm
BST / 7:30pm CEST / 17:30GMT/UTC).    (03)

Come join us in this highly anticipated 11th episode of the
"Database and Ontology" series championed by Dr. Matthew West,
where Dr. Zhe (Alan) Wu will be sharing with us features,
options, design and performance aspects of the RDF/OWL support
that they have implemented and released recently. Dr. Melliyal
Annamalai (Oracle) will be with us to introduce our speaker. Dr.
Leo Obrst and Mr. Kurt Conrad (both co-conveners of Ontolog)
will, respectively, be chairing and running the session tomorrow.    (04)

RSVP (by e-mailing the sender off-line; if you aren't already an
Ontolog member, kindly include your name, affiliation and job
title as well) if you are planning to attend and haven't already
responded.    (05)

We look forward to having you at the session. Please refer to all
agenda and call-in details on the session page, whose link
appears at the top of this message.    (06)

Regards.  =ppy

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/