ontolog-invitation

[ontolog-invitation] Ontology Summit 2007, Gaithersburg, April 23 & 24th

To: <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:58:51 -0400
Just a final message about next week's upcoming meeting. I have just been informed that our conference room will not have any air conditioning on either Monday or Tuesday because of construction work in another part of the building, so I would encourage all of you to dress comfortably and coolly. The forecast for the area is 79 degrees Farenheit on Monday. We will do our best to open nearby doors, etc...

Looking forward to the meeting, in any case.

Steven R. Ray, Chief
Phone: (301) 975-3524
Fax: (301) 258-9749

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx