ontolog-invitation

[ontolog-invitation] Ontology Summit 2007 Symposium - Tue 2007.04.24

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:14:17 -0700
Re:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_Symposium
&
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007    (01)

*INVITATION*    (02)

*Ontology Summit 2007* -
*Ontology, Taxonomy, Folksonomy: Understanding the Distinctions*    (03)

After three months of preparation, survey, analysis and rigorous
virtual discourse, the Ontology Summit 2007 Symposium, which is a
part of the NIST Interoperability Week's program, is finalizing
arriving next Tuesday, 24-April-2007.    (04)

For those who are not coming to the summit in person (at NIST,
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA), we invite you to join us remotely
via our augmented phone conferencing facility.    (05)

*Conference call-in details*:    (06)