Re: [ontolog-forum] Why is ontolog-forum moving to Google Groups?

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 09:32:14 -0000

Dear Alex,

Just had a poke around. There’s a setting for that. It can be set so all members of the group can see the members. It is currently set so that only administrators can see that information.

I don’t see why members should not be able to see who other members are, after all we have namesake pages for most/all members. But I’m not sure if this is a change from the situation under the current CIM3 lists. So the Board of Trustees should consider this.

If anyone has objections to other members having access to name/email address information, please let me know.

Regards

Matthew West

Member – Ontolog Board of Trustees

http://ontolog-02.cim3.net/wiki/MatthewWest