Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: New from The MIT Press: 30% off "Building Ontol

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steve Ray <steveraysteveray@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:55:20 -0400
Yes, I received it also.

 - Steve

On Sep 14, 2015, at 7:00 PM, Obrst, Leo J. <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, user2 and folks, we (Ontolog Board of Trustees) did allow the initial posting by me, back a few whiles ago, announcing this discount.  But we did not authorize a direct posting by MIT Press. Did you receive this from them on the Ontolog list? Looks like it, though I only received it directly from MIT Press.

Did others on Ontolog receive this from Ontolog Forum? I ask because the distribution list seems to be down (I just sent an email about an hour or so ago).

Thanks and apologies for any spam,
Leo