Re: [ontolog-forum] From Computational Linguistics to Computational Onto

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "cg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Atilla Elçi <atilla.elci@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 16:37:47 +0300
Although numbered 101, this is a grad course. Still it's got really impressive content! This must be Caltech difference.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 3:32 PM, John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/19/2015 7:40 AM, John Bottoms wrote:
> Matilde Marcolli at Caltech teaches a course in Computational
> Linguistics. The website lists an impressive array of foundational
> material for a '100 level course. See "Additional Reading" and
> "Additional references".:
>> http://www.its.caltech.edu/~matilde/CS101Winter2015.html

Thanks for the pointer.  She has gathered together a very useful
collection of resources.  I suggest that anyone who may be interested
should download them soon -- because "link rot" tends to set in.

John