[ontolog-forum] Subjective Perception and beliefs: The problem with the

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <Rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 06:29:56 -0700

Ontologists,

The email below was posted on the CognitiveNeuroscienceForum.  It explains several reasons why we don't perceive reality itself, but instead we perceive our own constructions of reality.

This email lists several psychological forces that are commonly acting on people due to their specific memories and judgments.

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper,

Rich Cooper,

www DOT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com