[ontolog-forum] Ontology-related contacts in OR, WA, MA, or UK

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <rrovetto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 17:45:36 -0400
All,

By chance, does anyone...
(a) have contacts in, or know of potential ontology-related opportunities in Astoria Oregon; Washington state; or Massachusetts?
(b) work-at-home opportunities (e.g. contract work, research, or whatever)?
(c) same questions but in any field I might be of service in
(CV available upon request--ask me privately. Also on linkdin also for contact-building).
(d) If not a-c, then same questions but for in coastal areas of the UK.

Thanks again. I very much appreciate it.

Respectfully,
Robert