[ontolog-forum] How the ‘Internet of Everyday Things’ could turn any pro

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 16:05:39 -0500
I intended to send the following note to Ontolog Forum, but there
are too many email lists that begin with 'onto'.  By not positioning
my mouse exactly, I accidentally sent it to "ontoiop".    (01)

There are too many "humorous" errors caused by automated spelling
correctors, accidental 'reply all' vs. 'reply', and similar slips.
They have stopped being humorous.    (02)

The Internet of Things will bring us the Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Will it be a paradise or a plague?    (03)

John    (04)