Re: [ontolog-forum] ontolog-forum Digest, Vol 144, Issue 11

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Hodges <jhodgesatmb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:45:25 -0800
If a model has value it will be used. If it doesn't have value it won't be used, or it will be extended and improved upon over time. We have all seen this over and over again. And because this is in fact how the world works (how our world works), why argue about it? There is certainly no perfect answer to any question, and if there was it would be changed in time anyway.