Re: [ontolog-forum] Mike Dean

To: Nancy Dean <nancy.dean@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:40:43 -0800
Dear Nancy,    (01)

Very sorry to hear this. I want to extend my most sincere condolences
to you, Jason and Noah.    (02)

Mike has been an inspiration to me, and a role model to a lot of us in
the ontology and semantic technology community.    (03)

May he rest in peace!    (04)

Very sincerely. =ppy    (05)

Peter P. Yim