[ontolog-forum] Correction on time for OntologySummit 2015 Theme: Commun

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2007 Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 12:02:35 -0400
Hi everyone,
just a clarification on the date on time --

You are cordially invited to join us next week, on Thursday October 9, at
the virtual discussion session

http://ontolog-02.cim3.net/wiki/ConferenceCall_2014_10_09

Careful observers might have noted that the discussion at the 2014 Ontology Summit Postmortem
had initially selected October 2 as the date. However, due to the IAOA Summer School and FOIS,
which just completed, we will be having the Community Brainstorm Session on October 9 (NOT October 2).

  = OntologySummit Theme: Community Brainstorm Session =

* Session Co-chairs:
MichaelGruninger (IAOA; U of Toronto) & MatthewWest

* Topic:
Brainstorm Session on the OntologySummit2015 Theme: Community Input & Planning