Re: [ontolog-forum] Volunteers Meeting on Thu 2014.07.03

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 22:05:36 -0700
Ken & All,    (01)

I am still totally buried in our (CIM3) infrastructure transition
exercise, and will, therefore, not be able to join you at the meeting
tomorrow. Anyhow, my commitments to future infrastructure support has
already been declared and documented (on more than one occasion
previously.)    (02)

I will catch up from the proceedings afterwards, though. Have a good
meeting, everyone!    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy