Re: [ontolog-forum] Requesting Opinions on the Benefits of Predicates as

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:06:25 -0700
"Threaded rather than linear":
Violent agreement.
Email clients need to be designed for IBIS conversations as one might
engage at, say, http://debategraph.org/    (01)

Of course, in my gmail client, they *could* be threaded if users
followed common sense guidelines which relate to the subject line.    (02)

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Kingsley Idehen
<kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 6/11/14 1:29 PM, Jack Park wrote:
>>
>> Kingsley, just curious: your short tutorial suggests that you believe
>> I am saying otherwise.
>

> No.
>
>> What am I missing?
>

> I should have made it clear that I was addressing Frank Guerino's question,
> which would be clearer if our email view is threaded, rather than linear :-)
>
> Kingsley
>

>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Kingsley Idehen
>> <kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> On 6/11/14 11:59 AM, Frank Guerino wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> For a number of years, we've been working with Data Driven Synthesis as a
>>> means of rapidly generating Data Networks/Graphs and the Knowledge
>>> Constructs (e.g. Library Catalogs, Indexes, Taxonomies, Visualizations,
>>> etc.) that help humans make easier & better sense of them  (If