Re: [ontolog-forum] retirement

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Deborah MacPherson <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:53:00 -0400
Dear Peter - thank you for all you have done! May you have many enjoyable days
sailing, playing golf, traveling, sleeping late - whatever strikes your fancy.
Ontolog is a tremendous resource if ideas and inspiration that would not be as
rich and open without your work. Thank you!     (01)

Sincerely     (02)

Deborah MacPherson     (03)

Sent from my iPhone    (04)