Re: [ontolog-forum] axiom

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 02:28:30 -0400
Dick,    (01)

Your attempt to do anything with AR's philosophy is a dead end.    (02)

Your attempt to get anyone in Ontolog Forum to pay attention
to your notation or philosophy is a dead end.    (03)

Your attempt to get me to do anything about your project
is a dead end.    (04)

Your dabbling with questions like the following are a dead end.
(But for the record, the Ontolog group uses 'axiom' in the
same sense as mathematics.)    (05)

Your only hope to get anyone to do anything with your tools would be
in your area of expertise:  engineering design.    (06)

I'm busy.  I don't have time for this.  I have no interest
whatever in doing anything with your notation.  Please go away.    (07)

John