I tried following the principles that we have been discussing in Track A to create a small, focused, general, reusable ontology (with usage information).
I started with something relatively easy (I thought), which was a consolidation of basic Dublin Core and SKOS concepts into an OWL 2 ontology. The work is not finished since I have only been playing with the
definition over the last few days. The "finished" concepts are the ontology metadata/documentation (including what I didn't map and why), and several of the properties (contributor, coverage, creator, date, language, mimeType and rights). The rest is all
still a work-in-progress.