Re: [ontolog-forum] Sowa defeats McCullough !

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:21:54 -0400
Dick,    (01)

Pat, Steven, I, and many others have been trying to get across the
point that your notation does not have any semantics.  It's useless
for KR.  You might be able to collaborate with somebody else to develop
something useful.  But Ontolog Forum is not the place to do it.    (02)

> I am only one person with no funding.  That does not make my system
> amateurish.  That makes my system significant for doing so much
> with so little.    (03)

You don't get brownie points for wishing you had more funding.
The simple fact is that the people on Ontolog Forum are mostly
professionals who have been working for years on various aspects
of KR.  They have been using and implementing much better systems.    (04)

> You used two neat tricks to get rid of that pesky mKR language.    (05)

The language is not pesky.  You are.    (06)

I have been trying to tell you in as many ways as possible, that we
have work to do, and you're wasting our time.  You're also causing
people who have more to contribute to unsubscribe from Ontolog Forum.    (07)

Short summary:  Don't go away mad.  Just go away.    (08)