[ontolog-forum] Proceedings: OntologySummit2014 session-13: Communique D

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:50:46 -0700
.
Archived Proceedings:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2014_04_10#nid4C1B    (01)

Dear ALL,    (02)

We had an excellent and productive session today (April-10), chaired
by one of our Communique Co-Lead Editors, Michael Gruninger. A first
working draft of our OntologySummit2014_Communique, pulled together by
Michael Gruninger and Leo Obrst (our co-lead editors) based on
syntheses material from the four technical track champions, was
presented and reviewed. A section-by-section discussion, among all
those present today, followed - specifically on improvement on the
document structure; how best to handle the "Bottlenecks and Barriers"
section; identifying missing material or ideas that need to be
emphasized; and, the "Recommendations" section.    (03)

I am writing to inform everyone that the full proceedings of the
session - slides, chat-transcript, audio recording, attendee-roster,
etc. - are all available online now. You can access that by going to
the "Archives" section of the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2014_04_10    (04)

Again, we will look forward to your joining us, same time, next
Thursday (Apr-17) for session-14, when we will discuss this some more,
and hopefully, finalize the OntologySummit2014_Communique. Developing
details can be found on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2014_04_17    (05)

Regards. =ppy    (06)

For and on behalf of the    (07)

OntologySummit2014 Communique Co-Lead Editors,
Michael Gruninger and Leo Obrst    (08)

and Members of the
OntologySummit2014 Organizing Committee    (09)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014
--    (010)