Re: [ontolog-forum] Maxwell's Equations for Knowledge

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhmccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:11:58 -0700
John

point 1) agreed. Saying "I like" was rather careless.
              I have studied & thought about it.

point 2) I was wrong to  think that you disliked Rand's way of
              thinking.  I don't know you well enough.
              I have not read any recent books on research in cognitive science,
              so I'll take a low score on that issue.

               I think the same applies to you.  By relying on the reviews of
               other people, you are missing some insights into Rand's character.
               I can remember her writing that there were details of our brain
              functions that were unknown, and would have to be discovered through
               future research.  She wrote ITOE in the 1960s.  She did not claim
               to know everything.

Dick McCullough
Context Knowledge Systems
mKE and the mKR language