Re: [ontolog-forum] axiomatic concepts

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhmccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 07:31:17 -0700
I just went through your slides, but haven't started clicking on further material yet.
I found nothing particularly exciting or new so far.
Could you be a little more specific about what you want me to look for?

What are the concepts that I supposedly do not understand?
I read a lot of your material about 5 years ago, including your
comments about your successes at VivoMind.

You surprise me, John, with you lack of awareness of my understanding.

The IKL situation is interesting.  You say that IKL with its that()
is unique, and a step beyond previous languages.
You ignore the fact that mKR has the same property, and was
developed before IKL.
You seem to want to stop my mKR to IKL translation work as soon
as I demonstrate some success.

What's really bugging you, John?
What do I need to do to have you stop treating me like a know-nothing?

Dick McCullough
Context Knowledge Systems
mKE and the mKR language
mKR/mKE tutorial