[ontolog-forum] Objectivist Axioms

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, KR-language <kr-language@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Kelley <dkelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:35:31 -0700
The 2014 publication of Harry Binswanger's "How We Know" will undoubtedly
draw more attention to the epistemology originated by Ayn Rand's 1966
"Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology".

The attachment is my mKR version of Rand's axiomatic concepts,
significantly edited to make them easier to understand.
I made two kinds of changes: I named the axioms; I used more
(already identified) axiomatic concepts to focus on the essential
characteristics of the axioms.

The mKR version is English-like for easy reading by man,
and grammatically-correct for easy processing by machine.

Dick McCullough
Context Knowledge Systems
mKE and the mKR language
mKR/mKE tutorial