[ontolog-forum] Fwd: On The Origin Of Experience

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:36:45 -0800
Dear List,    (01)

I am closing in on the publication of my book. This lecture is a
reading of the first chapter.    (02)

In this chapter I introduce a new epistemology, a structuralism
founded upon the ideas of Einstein, I argue that this epistemology is
to be preferred over the normal axiomatic method, and I show how a
theory of experience may be incorporated into the physical sciences.    (03)

You can see the video of my Stanford lecture on the Stanford
University YouTube channel    (04)

    http://youtu.be/zF5Bp_YsZ3M    (05)

And a written preview of the book, consisting of the first chapter of
my book, is available at    (06)

   https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1137409    (07)

I welcome your review before publication.    (08)

Regards,
Steven    (09)

--
    Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
    Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering

    +1-650-308-8611    (011)