[ontolog-forum] the nature of mKR

To: Edward Barkmeyer <edward.barkmeyer@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 12:06:08 -0800
Ed

I have the feeling that you don't understand how much
an mKR sentence can change the knowledge base.
For starters, we're talking proposition lists, not sets.
The order is (can be) very important.

Other propositions can be removed from the KB.
New propositions can be read from any website.
You can define your own function to transform KB.
You can change the (contextual) meaning of the
tuples of a relation.

All the features that mKR shares with the UNIX shell
makes mKR a powerful programming language.

Dick McCullough
Context Knowledge Systems
mKE and the mKR language
mKR/mKE tutorial