Re: [ontolog-forum] fitness of XML for ontology (WAS: [ontology-summit]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 09:55:21 -0800
JSON is a generalized markup.  I can use the key values to describe any
other domain.    (01)

XMl has nothing to do with semantics.    (02)

XML has the ability to make data portable and can be used to transfer
ontological or semantic models, or fragments thereof, between applications.    (03)

Duane
***********************************
Technoracle Advanced Systems Inc.
Consulting and Contracting; Proven Results!
i.  Neo4J, PDF, Java, LiveCycle ES, Flex, AIR, CQ5 & Mobile
b. http://technoracle.blogspot.com
t.  @duanenickull    (04)

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are the intended recipient, please consider this a
privileged communication, not to be forwarded without explicit approval
from the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. The
originator reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
its networks for quality control purposes.    (05)

On 2014-02-02 3:28 PM, "Paul Tyson" <phtyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (06)