Re: [ontolog-forum] ontology license

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 06:39:15 -0800
Hi Alex,    (01)

Along with all the good advice from Mike, Brandon, Duane and Ron) You
might also want to consider adopting the license(s) picked for OOR
codes and content (by the community (with a lot of expert help and
advice) - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_IPR
... we wanted something (for OOR) that is open, and least encumbered
... the rest of that page should be a useful resource too.    (02)

Regards. =ppy