Re: [ontolog-forum] ontology license

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 20:42:36 -0800
This was an ongoing problem in the software world.  To make matters easier
for software developers, the industry coalesced around a set of licenses.
There are the MIT licenses at http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.  The GNU
licenses are popular and can be read at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.    (01)

A good place to start is the Creative Commons site.  Their goal is to help
individuals asking this exact question.  See  http://creativecommons.org/
and select a license.    (02)

Best wishes    (03)

Duane Nickull    (04)

***********************************
Technoracle Advanced Systems Inc.
Consulting and Contracting; Proven Results!
i.  Neo4J, PDF, Java, LiveCycle ES, Flex, AIR, CQ5 & Mobile
b. http://technoracle.blogspot.com
t.  @duanenickull    (05)

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are the intended recipient, please consider this a
privileged communication, not to be forwarded without explicit approval
from the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. The
originator reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
its networks for quality control purposes.    (06)

On 2014-01-19 7:21 PM, "Alexander Garcia Castro" <alexgarciac@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:    (07)