[ontolog-forum] thesis on Technology, Memory, AI, Personal Ontology

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Lars Ludwig" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 09:59:07 +0100
Dear all,     (01)

For anyone on this forum interested in a (rather critical)
memory-/cognitive-psychological approach to AI and knowledge augmentation,
based on personal ontologies and  semantic wiki technology, I'd like to
advertise my doctoral thesis:     (02)

        "Extended Artificial Memory. Toward an integral cognitive theory of
memory and technology."     (03)

You can download it at
https://kluedo.ub.uni-kl.de/frontdoor/index/index/docId/3662 .    (04)

Any feedback is welcomed. -- And many thanks to all contributors to this
forum, which has been a source of inspiration and information for me for
many years.     (05)

Best,
Lars Ludwig    (06)

(www.artificialmemory.net)    (07)