Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings: ONTOLOG community event planning and sc

To: kenb <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 16:10:24 -0700
Good catch, Ken ... thanks.    (01)

Event calendar updated as below:
//
... please continue to refer to the developing Master Event Calendar
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingsCalls    (02)

2013_12_26 - Thursday: No community event ... Happy Holidays!    (03)

2013_12_19 - Thursday: RulesReasoningLP - session 4 - R4. Guide to
Reasoning Applications Development and Cases [HensonGraves,
KenBaclawski(?)]    (04)

2013_12_12 - Thursday: OntologyBasedStandards - session 7 - S7. How
ontologies can help with the formal specification of the standards in
natural language standards [SimonSpero, RichardMartin(?),
MarkJohnson(?), KenBaclawski, AdamWyner(?)]    (05)

2013_12_06 - Friday: First OntologySummit2014 Organizing Committee meeting    (06)

2013_12_05 - Thursday: OntologySummit2014 (Pre-Launch) Community
Brainstorm Session    (07)

2013_11_28 - Thursday: No community event ... Thanksgiving Holiday in the US!    (08)

2013_11_21 - Thursday: RulesReasoningLP - session 3 - R3. Rule
Standards: Common Logic, RuleML, and RIF [HaroldBoley, AdrianPaschke,
MikeDean(?)]    (09)

2013_11_14 - Thursday: No community event ... STIDS 2013 in session this week    (010)

... OntologySummit2014 co-organizer meeting to be held around this
time    (3X9T)
2013_11_07 - Thursday: OntologyBasedStandards - session 6 - S4.
Ontology-based Financial Standards [MikeBennett, BillMcCarthy,
ElieAbiLahoud] (3TZE)    (3X9U)    (011)

2013_10_31 - Thursday: RulesReasoningLP - session 2 - R2. Concepts and
Foundations of Logic Programming and Semantic Web Programming
[LeoObrst, PascalHitzler(?)]    (012)

2013_10_24 - Thursday: RulesReasoningLP - session 1 - R1. Ontology,
Rules, and Logic Programming for Reasoning and Applications
(RulesReasoningLP): Survey and Introduction [LeoObrst, BenjaminGrosof]    (013)

2013_10_17 - Thursday: OntologyBasedStandards - session 5 - S2.
Ontology-based Standards in Geospatial Domains [GaryBergCross,
TaraAthan]    (014)

2013_10_10 - Thursday: OntologyBasedStandards - session 4 - S1.
Ontology-based Standards in the area of Quantities and Units of
Measure [PeterYim, RamSriram]    (015)

2013_10_08 - Tuesday: OOR Development Session: "Meta-Ontology for
Ontology Categories" - Co-chairs: TillMossakowski & MichaelGruninger -
OOR/ConferenceCall_2013_10_08    (016)

2013_10_03 - Thursday: Joint IAOA-ONTOLOG Session: "Brainstorming for
an Ontology textbook" - Chair: MichaelGruninger
-ConferenceCall_2013_10_03    (017)

2013_10_01 - Tuesday: OOR Project Team Member (regular planning &
admin) Conference Call - OOR/ConferenceCall_2013_10_01    (018)

2013_09_26 - Thursday: No community event    (019)

2013_09_19 - Thursday: OntologySummit2014 Topic Brainstorm Session -
Co-chairs: MichaelGruninger & PeterYim -ConferenceCall_2013_09_19    (020)

2013_09_17 - Tuesday: OOR: "Developing a Common UI Across Disparate
OOR Instances" - Chairs: KenBaclawski - with opening brief from
DanielCoutoVale - OOR/ConferenceCall_2013_09_17
//    (021)

Thanks & regards. =ppy
--    (022)