Re: [ontolog-forum] Scientific American: What is Real? Ontology, Physics

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:00:42 +0000
Apparently we have an institutional subcription to Scientific American, and
even though I have a personal paper subscription, I don't have a digital
subscription.    (01)

However, the main points of his article can be found in his Stanford
Encyclopedia of Philosophy page:    (02)

Quantum Field Theory. Meinard Kuhlmann in Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy,
Winter 2012.
http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/win2012/entries/quantum-field-theory.    (03)

He tends to a dispositional trope ontology for quantum field theory.    (04)

Thanks,
Leo    (05)