[ontolog-forum] moving conversation to the [ontology-based-standards] li

To: Frank Olken <folken@xxxxxxx>, Tara Athan <taraathan@xxxxxxxxx>, Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>, Robert Young <R.I.Young@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Martin <richardm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "McCarthy, William" <mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Elie Abi-Lahoud <E.Abilahoud@xxxxxx>, Elisa Kendall <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Terry Longstreth <longstreth@xxxxxxx>, Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric Chan <eric.s.chan@xxxxxxxxxx>, Simon Spero <sesuncedu@xxxxxxxxx>, Mark Johnson <mark.johnson@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:07:16 -0700
Folks ... especially those who are potentially championing the program,    (01)

Let's use the [ontology-based-standards] listserv as the workspace for
further discussions in organizing the mini-series program. I  noticed
that most of you are already subscribed to that list. I will subscribe
everyone else (everyone who responded to yesterday's session
invitation, if I already have your email address.) - to post:
mailto:ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (02)

... anyone else who wants to be on that listserv can do so, too, at:

Regards. =ppy    (04)

Peter P. Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim    (05)

p.s. if you are among those who showed interest, but do not want to be
subscribed to the list (or prefer to be in a "digest" or "no mail"
mode), please write me <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> offline.