Re: [ontolog-forum] Triad Logic

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ray Martin <marsaviator@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:04:33 -0400
Sir,
You bring great insights to the forum! I know that I am very appreciative. I
read your input with zeal because I learn very much from your guidance.    (01)

I understand your 3 bullets. Surely there is a difference between someone
popping up with some "green" ideas and someone purporting knowledge without
basis. I had assumed the former, but I could well have been wrong.    (02)

Excellent poem - makes me laugh, but it certainly has some deep insight. Thanx.    (03)

Out of curiosity, before I diverge too far from ontology, were the Bourbaki
being intentionally misleading or were they merely short on ground truth?     (04)

On Jun 26, 2013, at 8:40 AM, John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (05)