Re: [ontolog-forum] Preferred Ontology Engineering Methodology?

To: mcsuarez@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Edmon Begoli <ebegoli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 11:40:46 -0500
 Thank you Mari.    (01)

I looked into NeOn and I looked into presentation NeOn/ontokit from
oswc08 and despite
it being very complex and large methodology, the modularity,
comprehensiveness and customizability
make NeOn the most likely candidate for what I am looking for.
(To clarify: I am looking to outline my research methods and since
ontology is one of the outcomes
I would like to be as specific about the approach to development of
the ontology)    (02)

Thank you for offering assistance and I will reach out to you if I
have any questions.    (03)

Thank you,
Edmon    (04)