[ontolog-forum] Best FOIS 2012 Paper: "Three Semantics for DOL" [was - F

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:44:16 -0700
Thank you, Oliver. Congratulations again!    (01)

Forwarding this to the [ontolog-forum] list, as I am sure this will be
of interest to some members of the Ontolog community. This is an
important paper, as it underpins the work in the ongoing "Ontology
Integration and Interoperability (OntoIOp)" ISO standard development
effort.    (02)

Again, see:
http://interop.cim3.net/file/pub/OntoIOp/Publications/FOIS_2012/paper.pdf    (03)

Regards. =ppy    (04)

p.s. more discussion on this can be found at the open [ontoiop-forum]
list - see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontoiop-forum/2012-08/msg00003.html
(subscription information to that list is available at the message
footer there as well.)