Re: [ontolog-forum] The class of the planet Venus [aside: value of Ontol

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:17:45 +0000

Aside: This is a value of the Ontolog Forum, where information can be shared across multiple disciplines and communities, and maybe even some understanding reached. And where people who are interested in learning about ontologies, logic, semantics, ontological engineering, and their application can come, discuss and ask questions, and not be abjectly demeaned for their idiocy, at least not often and not regularly.

Kum ba yah. “Come by here.” There’s enough cynicism outside. Ok, you can slap me. ;)

Thanks,

Leo