Re: [ontolog-forum] Truth

To: edbark@xxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:37:00 -0400
Hi All,

Good discussion.

Reading Ed's posting, one is stimulated to think of larger issues. such as:

1.  Do standards committees ever stray into the region of illegal monopolistic activities?  (Some of them consist mainly of supposedly competing companies.)

2. Similarly, do they sometimes illegally overhang the marketplace?

                             Cheers,  -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering