[ontolog-forum] Sepublica (ESWC workshop), Robert Stevens, Keynote

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Alexander Garcia Castro <alexgarciac@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:16:09 -0400
Dear all, Robert Stevens will be our keynote speaker. The tittle of his talk will be "Semantic publishing: What does it all mean anyway?"
Robert will open our afternoon session. From 2 to 5pm we will be discussing issues related to semantics in publications and semantic publications. You are all invited to attend our discussion, we are planning to generate a communique out of this session.

SePublica 2012

… the scientific publication as an interface to the web of data…

semantics in scientific publications,  is it just about linking?

what does a scientific publication in the semantic web look like

what should it deliver, how should it change the user experience

what do we want the next generation of scholarly communication to be like?

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/