[ontolog-forum] NLP2RDF

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: guha@xxxxxxxxxx
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 01:55:25 -0500
There was an announcement on Corpora List about a project to use
RDF as an interchange format for natural language processing.
See their web site:  http://nlp2rdf.org/    (01)

I sent a response to Corpora List, saying that I thought it was
a bad idea.  That generated one offline note saying that my response
was "Brilliant!"  It also generated several that were more critical
or at least noncommittal.    (02)

In my reply go those comments (copy below), I mentioned Guha's talk
and included a pointer to the web site.    (03)

John    (04)