Re: [ontolog-forum] [ontolog-invitation] Ontolog Invited Speaker: R V Gu

To: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Ray <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:44:04 -0800
Thank you, John.    (01)

I am passing this over to SteveRay, who single-handedly organized this
event, and will be chairing the session tomorrow, to pose your
questions to Guha. In fact, it would be wonderful if Steve would
invite him to join us here on the mailing list, so Guha can elaborate
on the response in writing.    (02)

... Steve, will you please.    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy