Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontologies vs Theories / Axioms vs Rules

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:44:05 -0700
[ Re-posting this message, in plain text, so everyone can have fine
grain access (deep linking) to the message in the archive ... my
apologies for getting it out wrong earlier. =ppy ]    (01)

I'm relocating this very interesting thread from the [oor-forum] which
started yesterday over here - ref. thread starting with message:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-forum/2011-10/msg00008.html    (02)

I've made a best attempt to roll up the exchanges so far below.    (03)

... please continue the discussion on this forum.    (04)