Re: [ontolog-forum] Foundations for Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rob Freeman <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:52:30 +0800
John,    (01)

Define "subjective" that way if you like.    (02)

On the subject of foundational issues. Here's a website I found just
this week (via a random search for "vector language models" on Google+
of all things):    (03)

http://artificial-intuition.com/    (04)

I submit it for the broader information of the Ontolog community, as a
separate development along similar themes to my own (without the
"intuition" label please, but hey, labels have their place.)    (05)

-Rob    (06)