[ontolog-forum] type free logic and higher order quantification

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rick Murphy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:58:25 -0400
Hey All:    (01)

Long time no ont.    (02)

I am researching type free logics with higher order quantification. I
would like to read some (free) academic research on this topic and
wondered whether anyone could point me at published papers.    (03)

Google only matches six documents on the terms "type free logic" and
"higher order quantification".     (04)

Research here seems thin, probably my ignorance.    (05)

Chris I have read your paper. The references don't seem to point at
direct prior research on these combined subjects.    (06)

--
Rick    (07)