Re: [ontolog-forum] Research position for practising ontologist availabl

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: chaim Zins <chaim.zins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 15:18:51 +0200
Dear John,

My name is Chaim Zins. I am an information scientist, specializing in knowledge mapping, knowledge organization, and classification research. See academic background in my website

Among my R&D projects:
Knowledge Map of Information Science
.
I am not applying for the current position since I am specializing in developing subject based ontologies rather than formal ontologies.

I will be delighted to cooperate with you and your colleagues in future projects in Bremen or via the internet and Skype.

Sincerely and all the best,

Chaim Zins