Re: [ontolog-forum] Session for commercial software implementing ontolog

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:24:49 -0800
Good question, Mills ...    (01)

> [MD]  Please advise how the Ontolog Forum's open information
> and open technology policies are to be applied to an "ontology
> applications and implementations" session like this.    (02)

[ppy]  allow me to cite the IPR waiver we applied during our recent
"OWL 2: Tools and Applications" session, when we had both open work
and proprietary work presented. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_08_05#nid2FB2    (03)

We should be using a similar arrangement for this upcoming session
which Duane is proposing, I suppose.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy