Re: [ontolog-forum] Session for commercial software implementing ontolog

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:27:31 -0800
Duane,    (01)

Great idea ... that would be great!    (02)

It's been a while since you and Kurt have led "Ontology Applications &
Implementations" panel sessions [1][2], I'm sure a "Take-III" session
(with a waiver on the open IPR policy, as we have done before)
showcasing implementations from the commercial sector will provide
this community a peek into another aspect of the state-of-the art in
ontology and semantic technologies.    (03)

Please pick a date (regular Thursday Ontolog event slot), and start
from there. Kindly contact me offline to coordinate the necessary
logistic support.    (04)

Thank you for taking the initiative.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (06)

Ref.  [1]  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidHWC
  [2]  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidQHM