Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: Breaking News: Google supports GoodRelations

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, doug@xxxxxxxxxx
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:31:07 -0800 (PST)
I appreciate Dr. Sowa for sharing his comments on Pierce's logic ..  I agree with his comment.

I guess Chris's point is - illogical behavior can be represented using formal logic, but that does not mean it is or should be justified as correct behavior.

 I agree with Doug that human emotion does not always use logical reasoning for correctness.   But it is country's law that decides what is legal and what is not..

But in modeling, one has  to model all cases and case seniors to understand the behavior .
However, generic example, one should use pleasant scenarios ..

Pavithra