Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Enterprise Architecture - Example ofBed vs

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 14:19:05 +0000 (GMT)
John,
In fact, this below is a quote from Rich,
FK> - an appropriate semantic theory for a language will provide
 > notions of *logical truth* and *entailment* that can be used
 > to justify the axioms and inference rules that constitute an
 > actual reasoning system.
P.S.
But this time again, without getting any questions I feel that we are repeating ourselves with no sign of understanding. This makes me a bit dissapointed and cheeky.
Like i find that most of the syllogisms are not "fair", because M (object, noun phrase) in a major premise becomes M (property, an adjective) in minor premise, if not explicitely, then implicitly. If it is not so, there still is a trivial relation between M  and S and the inheritence of a property is obvious, nothing to write home about.
Ferenc
Major premise: M–P P–M M–P P–M
Minor premise: S–M
Major premise: M–P P–M M–P P–M