Re: [ontolog-forum] owl2 and cycL/cycML

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:24:36 +0100
Ali,    (01)

That's a much clearer way of saying what I was trying to say in another
thread. Decidable logic may be a valuable piece of design for a useful
application, while not also being the common semantic framework (for
many self contained contexts the two may be indistinguishable, I
suspect). A common semantic framework is another reason to use ontology
formats, as a business conceptual model, and an old fashioned engineer
like me would expect to see that before the clever blokes come along and
do the whizzy applications.    (02)

Mike    (03)

--
Mike Bennett