Re: [ontolog-forum] owl2 and cycL/cycML

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 17:17:09 +0100
Hi Adrian,    (01)

That is a very good point, and being able to run some kind of sanity
check on a model would be a good QA step. However I don't think one
should limit the expressivity of the model in order to achieve that aim.    (02)

This is something I intend to look into further when we have an OWL file
format version of our (OWL / ODM based) model.    (03)

Mike    (04)

--
Mike Bennett
Director